SenseCup is provided by SenseCup Media, Inc. and its affiliates (“we” or “us”). Your SenseCup information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you make purchases from us, when you register with us, when you set up profiles to share with others, when you interact with other users on SenseCup, or when you log in to SenseCup as a registered user and interact with SenseCup products and services. Your SenseCup information may include (a) registration-related information (such as name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email address); (b) member profile about yourself that you can share with others; (c) a profile on your business or your profession that you desire to share with others, (d) transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, or a history of products purchased through us); (e) information about your visits to SenseCup or our other web sites, pages and services; (f) your responses to our offerings and advertisements; (g) information about the features or offerings you use from us; (h) your billing and shipping information; (i) customer service information; and (j) other information specifically related to your use of a particular SenseCup feature or offering. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information and other information that we may append or match to your information.
When you register with us, sign up for an application or service, become a member of a company profile or make recommendations on the service, we use certain information we collect from you (your name, business, and location of your business) to set up a profile on your behalf to share with others, and which information will be available by search to help you promote your business or profession. After you register with SenseCup, you may provide additional member information about yourself (member profile, company profile) and add company profile information about your business in the My Profile area on SenseCup. Such member and company profiles could include, at your option, a description of your skills or products, experience, education and membership in organizations. Also in the My Profile area, you can control what information you want to share with others.
We may offer you services to send invitations via SenseCup or email addresses if they are not SenseCup users in order to connect with others on SenseCup. The names and email addresses of people whom you invite will be used to send your invitations and reminders as well as to allow us to help expand your network. You understand and agree that when you send an invitation to connect to another user, that user will have access to your email address because it is displayed in the invitation. Your connections will also have access to your email address. You may not invite anyone you do not know and trust to connect with you.
You Consent to our Collection of Information
By providing information to us for the purposes of creating your SenseCup account, interacting with SenseCup’s services and features, or adding any additional details to your profile, you understand and agree that we may process information about you and make information about you available to others. In addition, if you post any information about yourself on areas of SenseCup that are publicly accessible, such as message boards or forums, you understand and agree that such information will be available to others.
We use tracking technologies, such as cookies, local storage, and pixel tags.
Cookies and Local Storage
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We use the information we collect, including Personal Data and Usage Data:
- to enable you to use our Services, to create an account or profile, to process information you provide via our Services (including verifying that your email address is active and valid) and to process your transactions;
- to provide related customer service and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments and sending surveys (with your consent) and processing survey responses;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you have requested;
- to receive and process job applications for jobs with us;
- with your consent, to provide you with information, products, or services that we otherwise believe will interest you, including special opportunities from us and our third-party partners;
- to tailor content, recommendations, and advertisements we and third parties display to you, both on the Services and elsewhere online;
- for internal business purposes, such as to improve our Services;
- to administer and process contests, sweepstakes, and promotions;
Social Network and Platform Integration
Our Information Sharing Practice
- (a) Generally. We share Non-Personal Data, including Usage Data, de-identified Personal Data and aggregated user statistics, with third parties in our discretion. We share User Information, including Personal Data, as otherwise described in this Policy, and under the following circumstances:
- Ad Serving – The ads appearing on these websites are delivered to you by a web advertising vendor and/or by SenseCup’s own proprietary advertising delivery software. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your searches or visits to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties.
- Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. SenseCup has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements. Some of these advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
- SenseCup does not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertising companies. Note, however, that if an advertiser asks SenseCup to show an advertisement to users with certain characteristics (for example, women ages 18-24) or a segment of that group (for example, women ages 18-24 who have viewed certain categories of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the third-party advertising company may conclude that you have the characteristics of the audience that they are trying to reach.
- Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first party ad server and many third party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
- First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/